Monday 16 June 2008

Foo Fighter






I am a bit late with this posting but oh well. I was lucky enough to see the foo fighter live at wembley. The ticket I got was a very late xmas present from my brother but the event was well worth it. I have never been to a concert on this scale there was 86.000 fans it was amazing sight and feel. Most weird thing was the supporting band was supergrass, i didn't know they still existed.
I have never been a foo fighters fan, but since been there all all I listen to in my car if the foo fighter albums they rock.
The pictures above consist of the concert filling up and a night. als there is a picture of my brother and his girlfriend who came along also.

2 comments:

Roamingjay said...

Welcome to the world of blogging mate... love the gig photos :-) Taken with your phone?

Hopefully I'll post a few regular comments :-) Come by my blog and say hi.

Mini Nomi said...

I like the last picture :)

Did you get caught in the police horse filtering exit system like I did last year or have they ironed out that particular issue? It is an amzing venue though, glad you enjoyed it.